Consistant, reliable, high quality care
Our gardens continue to win awards because we know that high quality maintenance is critical to the ongoing success of every landscape. Our highly experienced horticulturalists, greens keepers and groundsmen are known for their long term vision, attention to detail and commitment to the health and visual impact of every garden we care for.
We also know that a well planned and managed maintenance system will not only make all the difference to the health and personality of a site but will also provide long term cost effectiveness. Strategic management is at the core of our maintenance services which bring together our extensive horticultural knowledge and planning skills to deliver innovative solutions to even the most challenging situations.
Our Maintenance Programs include:
- A customised long term Landscape Management Plan which includes specific and measurable targets, expectations and milestones.
- A site specific team with expertise suited to that site.
- An Australian Standards accredited Quality Safety Management System.
- Regular site reports by the site supervisor and manager.
- Regular site inspections by Descas Landscapes senior management.
- Regular reviews of the site requirements, opportunities and future potential.